Since I am officially 27 today, I want to share my 27th Birthday Bucket List with you to give you a few ideas of what you could accomplish in one year! If you haven’t created and worked to complete a birthday bucket list, I highly encourage you to start!
My list includes goals I’d like to achieve and adventurous things that I hope to achieve. The combination will for sure keep things interesting all year long!
However, the biggest benefit to creating a birthday bucket list is to bring more intention into your life.
Without a purpose, what is the point in waking up each morning? Creating intention and a sense of purpose makes life much more exciting!
My 27th Birthday Bucket List
- Travel more – especially for my wedding anniversary!
- Take bigger risks!
- Complete at least 4 college classes!
- Pay off a loan!
- Read at least 5 self-help books!
- Read at least 5 fiction books [because everyone needs adventure in their life!]!
- Find at least one sponsor to partner with on my blog!
- Laugh more!
- Put my husband first more often!
- Consistently post blog posts all year!
- Learn to like waking up in the mornings!
- Master my wardrobe for all seasons!
- Replace all plastic reusable containers with glass containers!
- Overcome the fear of success!
- Go to at least one concert!
- Save $20 a paycheck for the next year, and use the money for a new experience!
- Finish the first draft of a novel!
- Stop drinking soda!
- Visit Magnolia Home in Waco, TX! [Love the show Fixer Upper!!]
- Find an organic cosmetic line to replace my current products!
- Love the way I look without makeup!
- Stop worrying about what others think!
- Have more new experiences than any year before now.
- Learn more about the companies that are “Going Green”!
- Turn off or forget my phone more often!
- Listen to more instrumental music!
- Plant flower beds around our home!
For this birthday, I am focusing on a new beginning full of adventures and experiences.
Birthdays should come with a sense of wonder and excitement for the things to come, which is why I think a birthday bucket list is a perfect solution!
What does your list consist of? Will it include things you can accomplish quickly or will it be a long term task?
If you’re list includes decluttering or ways to live more intentionally, you need to check out my FREE Resource Library! It has several resources to help you including workbooks, checklists, ebooks, and more!
I want to leave you with this thought:
Nothing can buy happiness; it is a mood. Choose your mood wisely, and do not take it for granted.
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow me on Pinterest!