Happy New Year! Today, we get to start the 2017 Declutter Challenge!! I am sure you are beyond ready to get started on decluttering your home, life, and mind. I know I am!
Even though I did a massive 30 day challenge last January, things seemed to have multiplied throughout the year [especially around Christmas].
Before we really get a grip on the new year, we need to remove distractions, physical clutter, and mental clutter that have accumulated during this past year. Letting go of the excess gives us a fresh start for all that we want to accomplish in 2017!
2017 Declutter Challenge!
For this challenge, we will be doing things a bit different than last year’s declutter challenge. I believe these changes will make a big difference in the results we will achieve compared to last year.
Now, I am not bashing on my last challenge, so please do not take it that way. I know that many of us had great results! One participant in particular was able to rid her home of over 1,900 items!!
What I am doing different is taking the best of last year’s challenge and adding to it. I want our results to double, triple, or even quadruple what we were able to achieve last year.
If you did not participate in my challenge last year, know that you too are capable of removing LOTS of items from your home you no longer need.
Let me guide you through it and prove it to you! I had no clue I or anyone else could do it, but we did!
How do the declutter challenges differ?
- Our main focus will be on decluttering rooms. Categories will our secondary focus versus main focus.
- We will work one week at a time. Pacing ourselves over these 30 days will give us the best chance at to declutter everything we no longer need.
- We will not have “daily tasks” for this challenge. There will be 6-8 tasks per week, but you can complete them as you like throughout that week.
- I have a FREE printable to help you keep up with your progress! It is located down below for you!
I will post each Wednesday in January with the week’s tasks as well as personal updates. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below or contact me by email.
What do you do now?
- If you have not already, be sure to subscribe via email [If on desktop it is in the column to the right. If on mobile, it is located below a photo of me.]. This way you will be notified of when the weekly tasks are posted.
- Find a challenge buddy or two! Having someone to hold you accountable or compete with during the challenge.
- Click HERE to print the FREE printable or simply click the below picture!
Hopefully you are just as excited as I am about getting started in this declutter challenge! Remember to subscribe via email using the below form so you are the first to know when the tasks are posts!
See you then!