Intentional Living Minimalism Simple Living

Minimalism and Living Intentionally – Friday Favorites #13

I may make a commission from the links within this post. Learn more.

Rather it is about living with purpose. It is about having a vision for your life, and working towards that vision. It brings clarity in your life, because you no longer have clutter clouding your mind.

Minimalism helps give purpose to simple tasks, allows you to live in intentional moments, and lets you focus on living in the present.

Today, I am going to share with you a few links on how to live intentional in your life. Your life is worth living with intention versus letting it pass by then wondering where all the time went.

Finding a passion for life should be something you crave, desire, and strive for each day! Get fed up with living a mediocre lifestyle, and live a life worth living!

You owe it to yourself to live a life you could have only dreamed of living!

One thing I love about minimalism and living intentionally is the mental transition from being consumer driven to focusing on living your dreams. It is more than living a simply life with less items. It is about living with purpose. It is about having a vision for your life, and working towards that vision. It brings clarity in your life, because you no longer have clutter clouding your mind.

Friday Favorites: Minimalism and Living Intentionally

How to a More Intentional Life //

You may be like me, and unsure of how to live more intentional. No worries! This post has the perfect questions to ask yourself. If you are honest in your answers, you will find a path of living more intentionally.

5 Ways to be More Intentional with Your Time //

One thing I am guilty of is watching Netflix or doing some meaningless activity when I have nothing else to do. Instead, I could plan something that will bring meaning to my life and act on this time.

I love the tips within this post, because they all seem simple to accomplish. It is all about taking the time to plan for success!

My Pathway to Intentional Living //

I love this post, because it gives examples of activities that bring intention to your life. Many times we sit there and think of ways to live more intentionally, but sometimes it is nice to see examples of what others are doing.

I already have a few I want to add in my life, which ones will you add to yours?

Intention-Setting Journaling Prompts //

One of my favorite activities is writing, regardless if it is short hand or formal. I feel writing out ideas or thoughts is a great way to declutter your mind, and with these prompts, our minds can be clear for days!

How Intentional Living Breeds Freedom | Tedx Talks //

Choosing what you want out of life gives your life freedom. Watch this video to see how Kathleen Ventura accomplished this!

How are you going to focus on living more intentionally?

Erica @ Coming Up Roses
    January 20, 2017 at 9:17 am

BRB, submerging myself in these resources…I’m ALL about intentional living this year (+ beyond).

Coming Up Roses

January 22, 2017 at 1:08 pm

I LOVE IT, Erica! haha! I have never been told that someone would BRB in a comment on my blog! Guess I am sharing the right things! 😉 I love that you are focusing on intentional living, because it is so important!

Katie
    January 20, 2017 at 10:35 am

I’ll have to check those links out, for sure! I’m working on living more intentionally, and one way I’ve started is through a regular meditation practice before I go to bed each night. Being more mindful about how I’m feeling, allows me to be more intentional and focused on what I actually want because there’s less clutter in my head.

January 22, 2017 at 1:11 pm

I love it, Katie! I am slowly working on meditation at work when I get frazzled or stressed. It has really helped me gain focus. I hope these links give you an idea or two to help you more towards living intentionally.

Riley
    January 20, 2017 at 11:20 am

Oh I love these so much

Rachel
    January 20, 2017 at 12:09 pm

Can’t wait to check these out! Minimizing what I have is a huge focus of mine this year!

Kiara
    January 20, 2017 at 3:53 pm

I love the article about how to be more intentional with your time! Always look forward to these boughts on inspiration, Erin! Thanks for sharing!

January 22, 2017 at 1:13 pm

I am glad you found that article helpful, Kiara! I really enjoyed reading and sharing them!

Jennifer
    January 20, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Really enjoying your blog…I am definitely interested in minimalism ideas. Thanks for the links…going to check them out. 🙂

Alexis @FITnancials
    January 20, 2017 at 4:55 pm

We’re definitely minimalists at our house. We don’t buy new clothes, toys, books, etc. Instead, we go to the library to rent books or go to thrift shops to buy used clothing.

January 22, 2017 at 1:32 pm

That is great, Alexis! I believe purchasing second hand is a great economical choice! A lot of my wardrobe came from a second hand shop!

Flavia Bernardes
    January 21, 2017 at 6:35 am

Those are all very good reads and I can’t wait to check them out! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Emily
    January 21, 2017 at 8:01 am

I love the idea of living with intention. I started listening to The Lively Show last year and she really got thinking in a new mindset. Now, I hope to physically minimize a lot of the things in my home. I’m moving soon, so that could be the perfect opportunity!

January 22, 2017 at 1:34 pm

That does sound like the perfect opportunity, Emily! I love that you got your mind in check before decluttering. I decluttered first, but I bet you get through your things quicker than I did! Good luck to you!

Coley
    January 23, 2017 at 11:04 pm

Thank you so much for including our journal prompts! I’m so excited to check out these others out too!