Hello everyone & Happy December! I hope you had a fabulous November full of new experiences and quality time with loved ones!
I cannot believe the most magical time of the year is finally here! It is also the busiest time of the year for me.
In the month of November, I plan our company Christmas party in addition to the work I already do. I absolutely love planning our Christmas party, but it consumes my creative abilities and inspiration. [Hence why I have not shared a Friday Favorite post in a couple of weeks.]
I feel like I have not been able to produce a really good minimalist blog post in quite some time, but I am hoping that will change very soon! Anyways, let us jump in and see what all I have accomplished, and what is next!
November Goals and Results
As every month before now, let us see how the month of November went!
1 // Participate in the Thanksgiving 30 Day Scripture Challenge-Writing Plan.
Fail… I started out great, but with all on my plate for this month, I completely forgot about it. Next time, I am going to invest in an accountability partner!
2 // Go on an anniversary trip!
YES YES YES!!! Pictures below for you to see!
3 // Experience one new thing.
YES YES YES!!! Stay tuned for a Fall Bucket List Complete Update to see what new things I experienced! 🙂
4 // Work on a redirection for my blog.
I do have a plan… just need that creative side to start flowing again so that I can make it happen.
5 // Cast my vote for the next President!
4 out of 5! I cannot believe how amazing it feels to have accomplished so much! I had a wonderful month full of exciting experiences and new beginnings!
My hope is that December can be just as great as November was, if not more!
- Finish reading my Bible Study book and start and complete 1 other book.
- Complete all Christmas shopping before the 15th! [Almost done now!]
- Experience one thing that scares me.
- Make more time for the things that matter, and less time watching Netflix. [BTW did you watch the new Gilmore Girls episodes?? What did you think? I am torn between loving the fact that they happened, and sad that it did not feel like the original show…. Let me know your thoughts in the comments!]
- Work harder to complete my 27 Things While I am 27 List! [While I may be on track, I want to see if I can get a little ahead. If life gets in the way, I do not want to be overwhelmed with working on this list to the point that I give up on it.]
I cannot wait to see what happens this month! December, to me, is always full of miracles and magic. I love getting to experience it every year!
What all do you have planned for December? Let me know below in the comments!