YAY! It is finally my favorite month of the year, and it is time to share with you the results of my October Goals and what my November Monthly Goals are! Before we get to that, let me share with you why November just so happens to be my favorite month of the year!
It is time to put extra care and thought into being thankful! November is a time when people become more thankful for who and what they have in their life. It is a time of reflection, and anniversary celebration! In addition to Thanksgiving, November is my wedding month, so it is extra special to me! My husband and I met 12 years ago [barely teenagers], and it was love at first sight! SIX years ago, we said, “I DO!” Ever since, we have worked hard to build the life we want together. I could not imagine doing life with anyone else, and I am so thankful that God brought us together.
Now you know why I am excited about November, so let us do a recap of October’s Goals!
October Goals and Results
- Replace a few staple pieces within my wardrobe. // YES! I have replaced my vest and a couple of casual shirts with really cute flannel pieces! I have also replaced my both pairs of heels with one pair of awesome black heels!
- Make my under the counter kitchen curtains, so that my kitchen can finally feel complete. // Well… not so much… I was a bit forgetful in ordering the fabric, so I only received it the last week of October. If you noticed, my life has been super busy, my posts have not been as regular as they normally are, therefore, this is still on my “To-Do List”.
- Experience one new thing. // Yes! I went to a Girls’ Night Party with ladies from a Bible Study that started back in September. We played the funniest game, and had a blast! I have never been to a party where I was only acquaintances with everyone attending, so I was stretching completely out of my comfort zone! However, I am so glad I did, because now I have made new friends! YAY!
- Find a new Eco-friendly laundry detergent. // I am still working on this. I like what I found from Walmart that is Eco-friendly, but my husband wants something with a little more fragrance. Once I use up this current bottle, I will find a compromise for us.
- Finish updating old blog post title pictures, and reshare each of them with new title pictures. // I did update a couple, but I am no where near done with this. To be honest, my life is changing and becoming increasingly busy as the holiday season approaches. Which I realize is not an excuse for not having this done, but sometimes it just is not as important as other things. That is okay right?!
I am surprised with everything I accomplished in October! Aside from my goals, I had our family pictures taken, helped my friend [and boss’ daughter] get ready for her Senior Homecoming 3 times [morning pep rally and parade, evening event, and the student party the next night], and consistently attended Bible Study, which is still new to me. November is going to be even better, so I cannot wait to see what all is going to happen! Here are my goals I have set for myself!
November Monthly Goals
- Participate in the Thanksgiving 30 Day Scripture Challenge-Writing Plan. [I am really excited for this! So far, it is going great!]
- Go on an anniversary trip! [Everything is planned, and I am so ready to get out of town! Only one more week!]
- Experience one new thing. [I really enjoyed making this a priority last month, so I want to continue making it a priority.]
- Work on a redirection for my blog. [While I love writing about Minimalism, there is something I have decided to add to it. I want to not only inspire others, but I want to share more of my experiences personally. I want to add a real lifestyle experience to my blog, because I feel that I have completely derailed from why I started writing in the first place. My hope is that you will love this shift as much as I am going to enjoy sharing it with you!]
- Cast my vote for the next President! [While I refuse to discuss politics on my blog, I do believe in voting! Voting is making your voice heard! I encourage all of you to vote! Make your voice heard!]
I can already see an amazing month forming as I continue to type! I cannot wait to experience it all, and then share with you what all has happened! Also, be looking for a future post where I am going to share with you my family pictures! I am still waiting to get them from the photographer, but I know they are going to be amazing!! They also have a funny story that I will share at that time!
What are your November Monthly Goals? Let me know below in the comments!