Since I am officially 27 today, I want share my 27th Birthday Bucket List with you to give you a few ideas of what you could accomplish in one year! If you haven’t created and worked to complete a birthday bucket list, I highly encourage you to start!
My list includes goals I’d like to achieve and adventurous things that I hope to achieve. The combination will for sure keep things interesting all year long!
However, the biggest benefit to creating a birthday bucket list is to bring more intention into your life.
Without a purpose, what is the point in waking up each morning? Creating intention and a sense of purpose makes life much more exciting!
My 27th Birthday Bucket List
- Travel more – especially for my wedding anniversary!
- Take bigger risks!
- Complete at least 4 college classes!
- Pay off a loan!
- Read at least 5 self-help books!
- Read at least 5 fiction books [because everyone needs adventure in their life!]!
- Find at least one sponsor to partner with on my blog!
- Laugh more!
- Put my husband first more often!
- Consistently post blog posts all year!
- Learn to like waking up in the mornings!
- Master my wardrobe for all seasons!
- Replace all plastic reusable containers with glass containers!
- Overcome the fear of success!
- Go to at least one concert!
- Save $20 a paycheck for the next year, and use the money for a new experience!
- Finish the first draft of a novel!
- Stop drinking soda!
- Visit Magnolia Home in Waco, TX! [Love the show Fixer Upper!!]
- Find an organic cosmetic line to replace my current products!
- Love the way I look without makeup!
- Stop worrying about what others think!
- Have more new experiences than any year before now.
- Learn more about the companies that are “Going Green”!
- Turn off or forget my phone more often!
- Listen to more instrumental music!
- Plant flower beds around our home!
For this birthday, I am focusing on a new beginning full of adventures and experiences.
Birthdays should come with a sense of wonder and excitement for the things to come, which is why I think a birthday bucket list is the perfect solution!
What does your list consist of? Will it be things you can accomplish quickly or will it be a long term task? Let me know below in the comments!
Lastly, I want to let you with this thought:
Nothing can buy happiness; it is a mood. Choose your mood wisely, and do not take it for granted.
If you’re looking to join a group of like-minded women, please join The Tannehill Homestead Facebook Community!